use uMatterUCanGetHelp mobile appEverybody needs help sometimes. Help comes from friends, family, people nearby and even from yourself. If you are having suicidal thoughts or are worried about someone else, don't keep it to yourself. Don't wait for a crisis to ask for help. You Matter. You can get help.
uMatterUCanGetHelp mobile app for Android and iPhone/iPad can help you finding resources and support centers nearby your location. The app:
- shows some articles from the uMatterUCanGetHelp.com website that will help you keeping on positive attitude
- shows list of suicide prevention support centers
- shows support centers location nearby you
- shows your location and support centers nearby you
- quizzes are there. take quizzes while you on the go.
uMatterUCanGetHelp on iTunesuMatterUCanGetHelp app is on iTunes app store now. From your iPhone or iPad go to AppStore and search for umatter or follow this link: uMatterUCanGetHelp app on iTunes. Alternatively tap on the following icon:
Following screenshots show you how the app looks on your iPhone.
uMatterUCanGetHelp on iTunes
uMatterUCanGetHelp app is also available for Android devices. It's available on Google Play store. From your android phone or tablet, go to Google Play store and search for umatter or follow this link: uMatterUCanGetHelp app on Google Play. Alternatively tap on the following icon: